Youth Sports in the Park
Hundreds of children participate in youth sports programs at Lakeshore Park every year. The programs include baseball, softball, flag football, lacrosse and soccer. There are programs for boys and girls and for participants from age 3 to age 18. The sports programs at Lakeshore Park are managed and operated by three separate youth sports organizations:
Knox Youth Sports
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Knox Youth Sports offers the following programs at Lakeshore Park:
- Spring and Fall baseball for boys and girls from ages 3 – 12.
- Spring and Fall softball for girls from ages 7 – 12.
- Spring and Fall lacrosse for boys from ages 5 – 14 and for girls in kindergarten through eighth grade.
- Spring Challenger League baseball for boys and girls with special needs. Teams are available for both older and younger children.
- Summer Challenger League golf for boys and girls of all ages with special needs.
- Fall flag football for boys and girls from ages 4 – 12.
One Knox Youth Club
One Knox offers recreational soccer programs (2 – 8 year olds) and a competitive youth club (8 – 18 year olds).
One Knox Youth Club has a mission to grow the game of soccer across Knoxville; to create a safe and welcoming environment for all players – regardless of skill level or socioeconomic status.
The Youth Club operates within the umbrella of the One Knox Collective – the nonprofit arm of One Knoxville SC (our local pro soccer team!).
AYSO 279 offers Spring and Fall soccer for boys and girls from ages 5 – 19.