Lakeshore Park offers the perfect environment for your special event with its variety of beautiful settings – from the HGTV Overlook with mountain and river views to Marble Hall and the unique Marble Pavilion. Whether you are planning an intimate weekday wedding or large ceremony and reception, multiple outdoor options are available to you within the 185 acres Lakeshore Park.
Venue Options In the Park
- 3,000 square foot open air chapel
- Seats up to 220 guests for a wedding ceremony
- 400 square foot stage area
- Restrooms and designated parking
- Side terraces that are 700 square feet each
- Surrounding lawns offer additional space for tents.
- Canvas side panels with windows that can be lowered – ask for pricing.
Marble Hall is the Park’s most popular wedding venue.
The HGTV Overlook
- Marble central plaza offers spectacular views of the Park, river and mountains
- 500-foot-long esplanade
- Bistro tables and lighting
- Parking courts on each end can accommodate food trucks
- 900 square foot open pavilion sits on a 4,800 square foot terrace
- Power and water available
- Beautiful lawns adjacent to pavilion
- Six 48″ square tables and matching 24 chairs available for use
Main Events Lawn
- Two-acre Bermuda grass lawn
- Adjacent to parking and restrooms
- Power available
- Center of the Park offering beautiful views of the HGTV Overlook as well as the river and mountains
Ready to book Lakeshore Park for your big day?
For more information, see the Weddings in the Park packet below and fill out the “Request to Book an Event” form. The events coordinator will get in touch with you shortly with additional information, availability, and help setting up a site visit!