With its variety of beautiful settings – from green meadows to hilltops with mountain and river views to Marble Hall and Gardens – Lakeshore Park provides the perfect environment for your special event, and it’s just minutes from downtown Knoxville and easily accessible from McGee-Tyson airport. Whether the occasion is a small corporate meeting or a large, lavish wedding, multiple outdoor options are available to you within our 185-acre park.
To schedule an event at the park, complete and submit the reservation request form.
Facilities which can be reserved at the park include:
- Marble Hall – a 3,000 square foot covered, semi-enclosed pavilion with front and side terraces, restrooms, and a stage. The main hall is approximately 1,800 square feet, which opens onto front and side terraces. There are landscaped planting beds and a landscaped parking lot adjacent to the hall.
- Marble Pavilion – a new 26 x 34 open pavilion on a 60 x 80 foot terrace.
- Lakeshore Shelter adjacent to the parking lot for the lower baseball fields, which includes four small picnic tables
- TVA Pavilion adjacent to the upper baseball fields, which includes restrooms and ten large picnic tables
- Hecht Pavilion adjacent to the lower baseball fields, which includes restrooms and four large picnic tables
- The upper and lower baseball fields may be reserved for events which will not damage the turf or interfere with scheduled games or practices
- Open green spaces include the Overlook and the Hilltop Meadow adjacent to the Parks & Rec Administration Building, Waterside Meadow in the southwestern corner of the Park, and West Terrace in the central section of the Park.
All fees from special events use support the maintenance and care of Lakeshore Park, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
Click [HERE] for SPECIAL EVENT FEE SCHEDULE
Click [HERE] for SPECIAL EVENT REQUIREMENTS
Due to high public demand, the walking trail and the Hank Rappé Playground will remain open to the public at all times during regular park hours. The soccer fields cannot be utilized for events because of ongoing turf maintenance. The TVA and Hecht Pavilions are not available for private rental during spring baseball/softball season.
FUTURE EVENT FACILITIES
New event facilities planned for Phase 1A include:
- The Main Events Lawn – a 10,000 square foot level multi-purpose field with electrical and water panels, event service pavilions, restrooms and adjacent parking.
- Two lawn terraces suitable for tented events.
- Multiple picnic pavilions.